Plants What's your symbol?
- year of diagnosis: 2009
- survivor years: 7 years
- current city: Somerset, NJ
- type of breast cancer: Inflammatory breast cancer
- profession: Assistant professor of math
- children: 1 on the way
- What is your idea of happiness?
- Reflecting the bounties of life with our loved ones, such as enjoying a full moon with friends at the beach.
- When and where were you happiest?
- During times with my loved ones, for example during an outdoors brunch with my family in a warm spring weather.
- What is your biggest fear?
- Breaking the heart of a person.
- Who are your heroes in real life? My mother is my hero in my life. She inspired me and many with a great heart that was open to everyone.
- My mother is my hero in my life. She inspired me and many with a great heart that was open to everyone.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- I value them being honest, sincere, giving and sharing during the good and the bad days.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- I try and would love to always be patient and forgiving.
- What is your current state of mind?
- Currently, I am enjoying the peace, love and happiness my newborn baby girl brought to our life.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My little baby girl who I waited to have for 6 years due to my breast cancer treatment.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- Being with my family and friends, working on a craft project and traveling.
- What do you most dislike?
- Hate, violence and judging people.
- In your own words, what would you say to inspire or encourage someone facing breast cancer right now?
- Believe that these days will be over and you will be a much stronger person, not caring small things in life and enjoying every small happiness.
Zeynep Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!