- age: 52
- year of diagnosis: 2007
- survivor years: 9 years
- current city: Denver, CO
- type of breast cancer: Triple Negative
- profession: Certified Health Coach, speaker & author
- What is your idea of happiness?
- Living a life that reflects and is authentic to who I am.
- When and where were you happiest?
- My life now is more challenging than ever because I push myself to learn and achieve more every day. Sometimes it’s stressful but it’s much more fulfilling than being “happy” but not growing.
- What is your biggest fear?
- That I will give up before I achieve my dreams, because it is hard sometimes.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- People who put themselves out there every day and fight against the status quo. In other words, the rebels.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Authenticity, care about others and the planet, and humor.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- To be able to sing well and/or play the piano.
- What is your current state of mind?
- I’m a bit scattered because I have so much going on right now. The opportunities nowadays are endless, which is a gift and a curse, because it’s so difficult to just pick something and stick with it. But overall, I’m excited about the future.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My life with my husband.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- Sitting on the beach on the big island of Hawaii. When I can’t do that, I enjoy reading, studying, writing, and physical activity/exercise.
- What do you most dislike?
- In your own words, what would you say to inspire or encourage someone facing breast cancer right now?
- During your journey, many people will try to push their fears and their own limited beliefs about what is possible onto you. Don’t take no for an answer and don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t. As long as you are here, there is hope.
Kris Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!