The Warriors What's your symbol?
- year of diagnosis: 2012
- survivor years: 4 years
- current city: Pleasant Prairie, WI
- type of breast cancer: HerII positive, stage 2
- profession: writer, poet and an inspirational speaker, I also own a martial arts school
- children: 3 (16, 18 &20)
- What is your idea of happiness?
- My idea of happiness is being with the people I love and using my gifts
and talents to make a positive difference in the world.
- When and where were you happiest?
- I was happiest when I was raising my children.
- What is your biggest fear?
- My biggest fear is dying with my songs unsung. I want to be able to share my
story and my words with the world.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- I always thoughts those who serve
others no matter what the cost to themselves and despite of any doubts, fears or troubles are heroes.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- My close friends are my family. I value that I have the
relationship with them that we can be honest with each other and say what we have to say no matter
what. I know that they are always there for me and always have my best interests at heart.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- I would love to be able to draw and to put art to my words. I
can see the pictures in my mind but can’t even draw stick people well.
- What is your current state of mind?
- I am excited and happy about all the possibilities I have in my life.
Cancer gave me a second chance to live and I intend to make the most of that chance,
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My most cherished possessions are all the little things that my
children made me over the years. They might be little childish scribbles to some , but to me they are masterpieces of love.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- I like spending time with my family and friends, teaching
children martial arts, reading , writing and riding my bike.
- What do you most dislike?
- I dislike people who wont help themselves, whine about their circumstances
and throw themselves a pity party. Life can be hard. We all face hard times. Hard times can defeat you
or define you, but giving in and giving up just makes things harder.
- In your own words, what would you say to inspire or encourage someone facing breast cancer right
- Cancer is not a death sentence. Cancer can end your days but it can not take your life unless you
let it. Your life is while you are breathing. Keep breathing and fight. Don’t let cancer dictate your life, your life is always in your control.
Tammy Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!