- year of diagnosis: 2006
- survivor years: 10 years
- current city: Chicago, IL
- type of breast cancer: Triple Negative
- profession: Community Relations Manager
- What is your idea of happiness?
- Being surrounded and supported by loving and caring people.
- When and where were you happiest?
- My destination wedding/honeymoon. November 2016; Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- What is your biggest fear?
- Dying of breast cancer.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My mother who died of breast cancer at 46. She sacrificed a lot as a single mother for her children.
Women who support other women
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Honesty, transparency and support.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- To be able to sing.
- What is your current state of mind?
- Mission minded.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My mother’s ashes.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- Trying new restaurants with my husband.
- What do you most dislike?
- Liars and time wasters.
- In your own words, what would you say to inspire or encourage someone facing breast cancer right
- Tap into every resource available to you, faith, family, friends, co-workers, support groups, physicians,
researchers and other survivors.
Angela Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!