- year of diagnosis: 2011
- survivor years: 5 years
- current city: Chicago, IL
- type of breast cancer: Triple Negative
- profession: Photographer
- children: 3 (28, 26, 19)
- What is your idea of happiness?
- My idea of happiness is having joy in the midst of life situation.
- When and where were you happiest?
- I am most happiest when I am with family and friends and helping
- What is your biggest fear?
- My biggest fear is not completing my task of showing all people the love of Christ.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My real life heroes are those everyday people that thrive in bad times.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- In my friends in most value loyalty.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- A talent I would most like to have is the ability to sing well.
- What is your current state of mind?
- My current state of mind is hopeful. Hopeful that one day we want
be concerned about cancer. A cure.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My most treasured possession is my faith.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- I mostly spend my time hanging with family and friends,
reading, coloring, and helping others.
- What do you most dislike?
- I dislike people who are inconsiderate.
- In your own words, what would you say to inspire or encourage someone facing breast cancer right
- I would tell someone facing cancer would be to fight until the end.
Jacqueline Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!