Heart What's your symbol?
- year of diagnosis: 2010
- survivor years: 6
- Year Breast Cancer Touched Your Life: 2010
- type of breast cancer: Invasive Ductal Carcinoma
- profession: Licensed Nail Technician
- children: 1
- What is your idea of happiness?
- When I surround myself with family and friends.
- When and where were you happiest?
- Home with my family.
- What is your biggest fear?
- If I’ll be alive long enough to see my child grow up.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My mother; she was the biggest fighter, with so much strength.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Their love.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- To play guitar.
- What is your current state of mind?
- New beginnings, new friends.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My daughter.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- Taking many short vacations with my family.
- What do you most dislike?
- That cancer has no barriers, and people with no compassion.
- What is your favorite quote? This can be your own quote or words that you live by.
- Live each day to the fullest.
Sandra Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!