Spiral What's your symbol?
- age: 51
- year of diagnosis: 2011
- survivor years: 5
- type of breast cancer: DCIS Invasive
- profession: Tutor & creator of Tender Tanks
- children: 2
- What is your idea of happiness?
- My idea of happiness is being surrounded by family & friends and laughing like crazy.
- When and where were you happiest?
- Spending time with my family at Birch Lake (in Michigan) during the summer.
- What is your biggest fear?
- Losing one of my family members.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- I have several heroes in my life. First of all, my loving parents, who raised me to be honest, trustworthy and caring just like they are. Secondly, my siblings who are the most amazing individuals you will ever meet: they have my back no matter what. Last, my husband, who has been there through thick and thin. He is my rock and best friend.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- The talent I would choose is the ability to heal people.
- What is your current state of mind?
- Content and extremely thankful
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My most treasured possession is my wedding ring, which marks the day I married my best friend.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- Being with my family and friends.
- What do you most dislike?