Tree of Love What's your symbol?
- age: 60
- year of diagnosis: 1996 & 2007
- survivor years: 8 (2x survivor)
- current city: Columbus, GA
- type of breast cancer: Stage 2 (1996), Triple Negative (2007)
- profession: Retired educator
- children: No
- What is your idea of happiness?
- My idea of happiness is waking up every morning, clothes in in right mind, good health, and whatever unexpected adventure arises.
- When and where were you happiest?
- August 14, 1982, the day that I married my best friend, care giver, college sweetheart, Bobby Hayes
- What is your biggest fear?
- Not seeing my sweet 7 year old niece graduate college.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Dr. Rogsbert Phillips-Reed, my breast surgeon.
Beverly Mosby, the most positive person/sorority sister/friend that I know.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Sense of humor and integrity
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- I would love to be able to play the piano well.
- What is your current state of mind?
- Right this moment, I am HAPPY!
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My collection of figurines of African-American children.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- I love shopping at THRIFT stores for remarkable TREASURES!
- What do you most dislike?
- Disrespectful children!!