- age: 50
- year of diagnosis: 2005
- survivor years: 5 (re-occurrence in 2011)
- current city: Buford, GA
- type of breast cancer: ER+
- profession: Executive Director, Pink Power Moms
- children: 4
- What is your idea of happiness?
- Seeing smiles on the faces of my children.
- When and where were you happiest?
- We were able to take our children to a beach vacation once, and it was magnificent -- no rushing around, just sand and shells and peace. There is something about that kind of place that allows your mind to just breathe in the beauty.
- What is your biggest fear?
- Not using my time doing what I've been called to do.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My mom was, and now my children are. And so are all the people who realize that sometimes, putting others first is the only way to change the world.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Compassion and kindness!
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- I would love to be a skater. So graceful, so poised, so magnificent. Of course, I am referring to hockey.
- What is your current state of mind?
- What is your most treasured possession?
- I have a little vial of my moms perfume, and a small number of hand painted pottery pieces from dear friends who are artists.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- Activities with my family- baking, hiking, going to church, laughing, and watching Marvel movies.
- What do you most dislike?
- Seeing sadness in others.