War Paint What's your symbol?
- age: 56
- year of diagnosis: 2000
- survivor years: 16
- Year Breast Cancer Touched Your Life: 2000
- current city: Seattle, WA
- type of breast cancer: Triple Positive
- marital status: Married
- What is your idea of happiness?
- Happiness for me is being surrounded by the people I love. Add some sunshine, good food and beverages, and it doesn’t get much happier than that.
- When and where were you happiest?
- I remember a time when I was young, single, free and healthy, in my young 20s, living in San Francisco; I remember it fondly.
- What is your biggest fear?
- Pain and suffering during my death.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- All feminists who are able to speak their minds.
- What do you most value in your friends? .
- Honesty, authenticity and generosity
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- Singing and songwriting. Perhaps in another lifetime.
- What is your current state of mind?
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My health.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- Enjoying a good meal with friends.
- What do you most dislike?
- In your own words, what would you say to inspire or encourage someone facing breast cancer right now?
- Always get a second opinion. Employ a naturopathic oncologist along with your medical oncologist. And lastly, knowledge equals power --- educate yourself about your disease.
Terri Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!