- age: 31
- year of diagnosis: 2014
- survivor years: 2 years
- current city: Miami, FL
- type of breast cancer: Triple Negative
- profession: Health Insurance Verification/clerical/administrative
- What is your idea of happiness?
- My idea of happiness is waking up every morning to live another day.
- When and where were you happiest?
- I’m the happiest when I am around my family and friends just enjoying life. Whether it being sitting around laughing or traveling.
- What is your biggest fear?
- To be honest my biggest fear is recurrence. It’s tough to not think about it when you are surround by people who are affected by cancer.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My hero in real life is my mom. She has been a phenomenal caregiver, when times were tough she stuck it through and did whatever that needed to be done to make sure I was at my max.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- I value that my friends are just as courageous as I am. We use the slogan friends don’t let friends fight alone, and I am blessed to say that they have never left my side through the good and bad.
- Which talent would you most like to have? .
- I really wish I could sing, LOL, I’m not even sure why. It’s just something I always wanted to do
- What is your current state of mind?
- My mind is at ease. Some days are better than others but I’m content.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- At this time myself.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- Traveling, any chance I get I’m going to live my best life. Get out to see the world.
- What do you most dislike?
- Negative people who impose their negative thoughts.
- In your own words, what would you say to inspire or encourage someone facing breast cancer right now?
- Fight until you get tired, and when you are done resting get up and fight again.
- What is your favorite quote? This can be your own quote or words that you live by.
- I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.
Tiffany Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!