Crowned Warriors What's your symbol?
- age: 56
- year of diagnosis: 2010
- survivor years: 6 years
- current city: Bronx, NY
- type of breast cancer: Invasive Ductal Carcinoma in Situ (DCIS)
- profession: Retired
- What is your idea of happiness?
- Happiness to me is traveling with my wife and sharing new experiences and living life to the fullest! I am also very happy cooking in the kitchen for family and friends.
- When and where were you happiest?
- Celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary with all my family and friends and renewing our vows here in the Bronx where I was born and bred!
- What is your biggest fear?
- My biggest fear is that the world ceases to coexist.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My heroes in life are my parents. They always provided love, guidance and inspiration and that’s how I live my life today.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- In my friends I most value honesty, trust, reliability, respect and loyalty.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- I wish I had the talent to sing and play an instrument as music brings people together.
- What is your current state of mind?
- My state of mind is positive, ambitious and focused.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My most treasured possession would have to be my relationships with people.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- I most like spending my time with family and friends eating, fishing and riding my motorcycle.
- What do you most dislike?
- I most dislike negative toxic people and people who text and talk on their phones while driving.
- In your own words, what would you say to inspire or encourage someone facing breast cancer right now?
- Every moment is precious; don’t’ let cancer ruin your life. You are never alone. Reach out and use all the resources available and ask lots of questions. Remember cancer is one word not a sentence!
Michael Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!