For the Good Day project, Ford Warriors in Pink® worked closely with our charity partners on resources to help give breast cancer patients more good days.
- Giving Minds Think Alike Read about the many ways our charity partners create good days for those with breast cancer.
- Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation Read The New Normal: Helping People Cope with Breast Cancer. Based on findings from DSLRF Health of Women (HOW) Study™, three bloggers respond with ways to help those diagnosed with breast cancer in this article.
- Young Survival Coalition Read 15 Ways to Help a Young Woman Affected by Breast Cancer. Or visit the YSC forum where you’ll find a safe and comfortable place for support and advice from other young women.
- Susan G. Komen® Ask questions and get answers from others who really understand what you are going through by visiting our message boards.Learn about healthy food and meal options. Or hear from someone who has been there for so many in the fight. One of our helpline specialist tells a touching story about one patient who manages to find the good, even when she’s having a bad day. You can always call our helpline at 877-GO-KOMEN. Mon-Fri 9am-10pm EST.
- The Pink Fund Read 90 Good Days That Made a Difference to hear from a those who were helped by the Pink Fund in a real time of need.