- year of diagnosis: 2015
- survivor years: 1 year
- current city: Norwalk, CT
- type of breast cancer: Triple Positive Stage 1A IDC
- What is your idea of happiness?
- It really depends on the day. Sometimes happiness is a trip to a foreign country other days it is Facetiming with a friend, or reading a good book, having a dinner party, going for a run, visiting a vineyard, there are so many ways to find happiness in this world. You just have to be open to it.
- When and where were you happiest?
- When my husband, Tom, asked me to marry him a few months ago.
- What is your biggest fear?
- Recurrence and death.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My fellow breast cancer survivors, it is amazing the strength that people have, and the strength you can draw from them.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- I’d like to be able to time travel. I have always been fascinated with being able to go back to the past and now more than ever, I’d like to know what my future holds.
- What is your current state of mind?
- Open. I’m trying to move forward and experience all the life I can and find my place in the world where I can leave my mark.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My designer sunglasses and my cat.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- Traveling, eating, cooking, running, reading, entertaining, spending time with friends and family.
- In your own words, what would you say to inspire or encourage someone facing breast cancer right now?
- Your only path is forward. Find others taking the same journey so you can help each other along the way.
- What is your favorite quote? This can be your own quote or words that you live by.
- “Sometimes life teaches us the best lessons, in the worst ways.” – Me.
Erin Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!