Tree of Love
- year of diagnosis: 2006
- survivor years: 10 years
- current city: New York, NY
- type of breast cancer: HER2Nu Positive
- profession: Actor, standup comic, writer
- What is your idea of happiness?
- Being healthy, living off of my art, SUMMER!
- When and where were you happiest?
- My recent trip to New Orleans. it was my first time and I went for my birthday with my friends. I’m in love with that city, and now I know what it means to miss New Orleans.
- What is your biggest fear?
- A cancer recurrence.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My parents.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Their loyalty and acceptance.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- I wish I could tap dance!
- What is your current state of mind?
- Happy, life is GOOD!
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My photo albums.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- What do you most dislike?
- In your own words, what would you say to inspire or encourage someone facing breast cancer right now?
- You will find angels you never expected on this journey, cherish them and surrender to the help!!
Jenny Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!