- year of diagnosis: 1999
- survivor years: 17 years
- current city: St. Albans, NY
- type of breast cancer: Stage 3
- profession: Supervisor
- children: 2 (24 & 17)
- What is your idea of happiness?
- My idea of happiness is seeing my family happy.
- When and where were you happiest?
- I was happiest when I witnessed my children graduating from their respective grades.
- What is your biggest fear?
- My biggest fear is not being able to care for my children.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My “Sheros” in my life are my mother and daughter.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- The things I value most in my friends is that they understand my need to help others.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- I believe I have all the talents I need at this time.
- What is your current state of mind?
- My current state of mind is happy.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My most treasured possession is my children.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- I spend most of my time at work and with my family.
- What do you most dislike?
- I most dislike parents don’t treat their children well.
- In your own words, what would you say to inspire or encourage someone facing breast cancer right now?
- Don’t shut your family out, Let them in to love you.
Sophia Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!