- age: 56
- year of diagnosis: 2015
- survivor years: 1 years
- current city: Aurora, CO
- type of breast cancer: DCIS, IDC-Tubular, ILC
- profession: Director of Global Supply Chain
- children: 1 (26)
- What is your idea of happiness?
- I find happiness when I let go of the worry and just be present. The happiness is there, I just have to grab it!
- When and where were you happiest?
- I am happiest when I am with my family!
- What is your biggest fear?
- My biggest fear in life is losing my daughter.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My mom is my hero. She is continually faced with life threatening health issues and comes through them each time with dignity and grace.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- I value their honesty and being there when things get tough.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- I wish I could sing. So does everyone else around me.
- What is your current state of mind?
- I am joyful! I am about to hit my 1-year cancer free anniversary and ready to celebrate!
Lori Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!