- year of diagnosis: 2012
- survivor years: 4
- Year Breast Cancer Touched Your Life: 2012
- current city: Powder Springs, GA
- type of breast cancer: HER 2 NEU Positive
- marital status: Married
- children: 4
- What is your idea of happiness?
- My idea of happiness is sitting on the beach listening to the ocean waves and the seagulls, taking in the fresh air, cancer free of course!
- When and where were you happiest?
- Any beach seems like a happy place. I always enjoy going. My sister in law lives in St. Augustine and my dad in West Palm Beach. It’s so relaxing.
- What is your biggest fear?
- My biggest fear is fear itself. It tends to hold me back from taking risk. I want to live life having done some things that I never thought I would do, like sky diving……maybe.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My real life hero is Jesus. His love is so perfect.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- I most value my friend’s honesty and loyalty. I really appreciate my friend circle.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- I love to sing and dance. I would love to do both!
- What is your current state of mind?
- Today, I am thankful! The sun is shining and I’m alive to see it.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My most treasured possession is my family. They mean so much to me. My husband and my children are rare gems.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- I spend a lot of time with my children. I would love to have a wonderful vacation with them when we aren’t just running around but taking time to enjoy each other.
- What do you most dislike?
- Worrying about a re-occurrence of cancer. People being rude to one another.
- What is your favorite quote? This can be your own quote or words that you live by.
- My favorite Bible scripture is Jeremiah 29:11 "For surely I know the plans that I have for you, saith the Lord, plans for your welfare and not to harm, to give you a future with hope."
Keva Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!