- age: 49
- year of diagnosis: 2013
- survivor years: 3
- current city: Atlanta, GA
- type of breast cancer: Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- profession: Sales Operations
- children: No
- What is your idea of happiness?
- Happiness is embedded in the recognition that every day afforded us is a gift.
- When and where were you happiest?
- I am happiest when I’m being adventurous and challenging myself.
- What is your biggest fear?
- I try not to live my life in fear. But, I definitely fear recurrence.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Survivors, Thrivers who take life by the horns and refuse to let cancer define who they are.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- I’d like to be able to pen a book.
- What is your current state of mind?
- I am thankful.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My port scar. It reminds me daily of where I was and where I am.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- I like to keep it moving. Tennis, Kayaking, Hiking, Biking & more.
- What do you most dislike?