- age: 33
- year of diagnosis: 2015
- type of breast cancer: Invasive ductal carcinoma and lobular
- children: No
- What is your idea of happiness?
- Living a life of forgiveness, helping others (even when they don’t ask for it), doing everything I can to make my heart and others’ hearts feel full. Which HOPE we have as an anchor of the soul both sure and steadfast – what I think we all hope for in life is love and leading with your heart is the secret is to happiness.
- When and where were you happiest?
- NOW! Cancer has been the best blessing in disguise and taught me that is okay to make myself a priority, it is okay to weed out the negativity in my life and focus on nourishing the positive things in my life. I try to make sure every day is my happiest day.
- What is your biggest fear?
- I think most fears are fears of struggles and I think there is always something to learn and grow from and it ends up being a beautiful thing in the end! So I am not real sure I have one.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My heroes in life are faith, love, happiness, and hope. They keep me going every day like gas in a tank but they don’t cost me a thing and they are always there for me.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- A great attitude. Positive people are always a good time.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- Oh, I wish I could sing well! I do it anyway and feel bad for the eardrums that hear me – haha.
- What is your current state of mind?
- Today is the first day I have felt this good in YEARS (had my dub mast and just had my first chemo a week ago) and I AM SO HAPPY to not feel sick.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My love. It’s the only thing someone can’t take away from me and it makes me feel happy every day.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- Soaking up sun and near the water! I think it’s nature’s cure for anything.
- What do you most dislike?
- Any repetitive noises like the noise door-stoppers make. I cannot stand that noise.