- age: 54
- year of diagnosis: 2008
- type of breast cancer: IDC- triple positive / metastatic
- profession: Accountant
- children: 2
- What is your idea of happiness?
- Being surrounded by family and laughter.
- When and where were you happiest?
- Family beach trips in the summer. I love the smell of the ocean air and feeling the sand between my toes. I cherish the memories of my children when they were little playing together in the sand and the ocean.
- What is your biggest fear?
- Heights. One of my goals is to conquer that fear!
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My mother who is a also breast cancer survivor. She showed great courage and strength and was a great role model for me.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Loyalty and lots of laughter. The best moments with my friends have been those that are filled with laughter!
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- I would like to be able to read people’s minds.
- What is your current state of mind?
- Excited for what the future holds for me.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- How do you most like spending your time?
- I am a flower gardener at heart. I enjoy spending my free time planting flowers. I feel completely at peace when I am gardening and playing in the dirt! And what an awesome reward when you are done. How can you not smile when you see a beautiful flower?
- What do you most dislike?
- Coconut. The smell, the taste, and the texture.