- age: 49
- year of diagnosis: 2008
- survivor years: 7
- current city: Marietta, GA
- type of breast cancer: Stage II
- profession: Administrative Assistant/Paralegal Work
- children: 3
- What is your idea of happiness?
- My idea of happiness includes love, family, friends and adventures.
- When and where were you happiest?
- There have been so many moments of happiness. It's hard to choose!
- What is your biggest fear? Loss.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Everyday people who fight the difficult battles in their life with a smile.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Thoughtfulness and loyalty
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- The ability to connect with people and make them feel special and loved.
- What is your current state of mind?
- I'm in a New York State of mind. Always busy!
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My family.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- Taking care of the people I love.
- What do you most dislike?
- Drivers who break the rules- like crossing the solid white line.