Tree of Love
- age: 44
- year of diagnosis: 2008
- survivor years: 8
- current city: Rayle, GA
- type of breast cancer: 2A
- children: 2
- What is your idea of happiness?
- Happiness to me is being around my family and friends. Happiness is also having fun and enjoying life.
- When and where were you happiest?
- I was the happiest when I received the news that I was Breast Cancer Free! It was after my surgery on April 10, 2009.
- What is your biggest fear?
- My biggest fear is of snakes. I also fear having to leave my girls if I die before them.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My heroes in real life are my best friends Juandolyn Kashiri and Teresa McClendon. They are my heroes because they are always there whenever I need them the most.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- I value the trust and dependability that we have towards each other. My friends are awesome!
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- The talent I would most like to have is the ability to sing.
- What is your current state of mind?
- My current state of mind is that I am happy and pleased to be alive and to be chosen as a 2016 MOC.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My most treasured possession are my girls: D’Ara and Morgan (not that they are possessions). They are my greatest accomplishments!
- How do you most like spending your time?
- I most like spending my time with family and friends. I also like to spend time with God and alone.
- What do you most dislike?
- If I had to dislike something it would be CANCER AND DIABETES!