- age: 42
- year of diagnosis: 2012
- survivor years: 4
- current city: Atlanta, GA
- type of breast cancer: DCIS
- profession: Corporate Account Manager
- children: No
- What is your idea of happiness?
- Being in the moment and just being grateful for all the things that mean something special.
- When and where were you happiest?
- A couple of years ago in Cancun sitting on the edge of the beach listening to the waves of the beautiful turquoise waters.
- What is your biggest fear?
- Not being able to leave a legacy.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My mother and the many wonderful men and women treating breast cancer survivors with compassion and love each and every day.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Their loyalty, compassion, honesty, being non-judgmental, openness, and transparency.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- My most desired talent is being able to singon
- What is your current state of mind?
- That tomorrow isn’t promised so make TODAY your best day
- What is your most treasured possession?
- A picture of me and my Grandmother the last time she was able to go out before her death.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- My first choice is with family and friends however I do like quiet time with myself at a spa.
- What do you most dislike?
- My highly dislike list consists of: bugs, slimy foods, and individuals with no integrity.