- age: 56
- year of diagnosis: 2005
- survivor years: 11
- current city: Smyrna, GA
- type of breast cancer: HER2+
- profession: Marketing
- children: No
- What is your idea of happiness?
- Being satisfied with what I have
- When and where were you happiest?
- Anytime I’m at the beach
- What is your biggest fear?
- Being murdered (I watch too much Criminal Minds)
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My mom. When my dad died 15 years ago she moved to a new city, made friends and got involved in activities that she had never done before! She’s 80+ years old, has a personal trainer and bowls once a week.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Honesty and a sense of adventure
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- I’d love to be able to sing.
- What is your current state of mind?
- Looking forward to what’s coming next
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My great aunt and uncles wedding bands
- How do you most like spending your time?
- Gardening, reading and walking on the beach
- What do you most dislike?
- Hypocritical people and driving in traffic