- age: 43
- year of diagnosis: 2005 & 2015
- type of breast cancer: Metastatic Breast cancer
- profession: Performance Consultant
- children: 2
- What is your idea of happiness?
- My idea of happiness is being healthy and able to do whatever I want to do and go wherever I want to go.
- When and where were you happiest?
- I am happiest right now, in this moment, because I am thankful to be alive.
- What is your biggest fear?
- When I found out that I had stage IV breast cancer, I thought I had reached the end of my life. I accepted whatever fate God had planned for me then, so, now, I don't experience fear the way that I once did.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- The heroes in my life are my friends and family who stand by me when I need them most. The ones who go out of their way to say or do something kind.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- I value honesty and loyalty above all else in my friends. True friends are the people who love you for who you are.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- I would love to be able to sing well.
- What is your current state of mind?
- I am at peace because I know that God has a plan for me, and I trust that He knows what is best for me.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- The possession I treasure most is pictures of my sons. I love to look at them and remember the different stages of their lives.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- I love spending time in a good book.
- What do you most dislike?
- I dislike it when my house is messy.