- age: 53
- year of diagnosis: 2013
- survivor years: 3
- Year Breast Cancer Touched Your Life: 2013
- current city: Seattle, WA
- type of breast cancer: Estrogen and Ductal Carcinoma
- marital status: Married
- profession: Registered Nurse
- What is your idea of happiness?
- Happiness is seeing everyone in my family (including myself) healthy and getting to enjoy life: it’s shared moments, eating good food, traveling and creating memories. Happiness is when you can wake up in the morning and feel grateful for another day.
- When and where were you happiest?
- I am happiest when I am with my family and friends, creating memories. Time well spent with them are happiest and it doesn’t matter where.
- What is your biggest fear?
- My biggest fear is the recurrence of cancer. And spiders.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My husband and daughter, who had been my rock and strength during the time I had my journey. They held it all together for me.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- A caring and nurturing heart. I was disappointed with the so-called close friends who did not come through or make an effort to visit me during the times I needed some caring. I discovered those who have innate caring and nurturing hearts in them, even if we haven’t talked or seen each other in ages, would surprise me with a visit!
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- Creativity. I can be creative, but I need a little more push. Oh, and PATIENCE. I would love to have that virtue (or talent, because it IS a talent).
- What is your current state of mind?
- Happy at the moment, but I feel like I need to do more things: spend time with family and friends, travel, explore, take more photos, and meet someone famous.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My family, including our dog, Fred.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- Reading a good book, taking pictures of just about anything and sleeping (I work the night shift).
- What do you most dislike?
- Shallow answer, but this really is my biggest pet peeve: drivers who do not use their turn signals! It was created for a reason?! Use IT!!! We cannot always anticipate what you are going to do (to those drivers who don’t use the turn signals).
Lynnette Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!