- age: 49
- year of diagnosis: 2014
- survivor years: 2
- Year Breast Cancer Touched Your Life: 2014
- current city: Seattle, WA
- type of breast cancer: Triple Negative
- What is your idea of happiness?
- Being able to spend time with my family and friends and my dogs.
- When and where were you happiest?
- When each of my three nieces was born.
- What is your biggest fear?
- A recurrence.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My biggest hero is my mother; she has always shown strength and courage. My sisters are the same as well.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- I love that I can be myself with them and they accept me as I am, craziness and all.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- To sing.
- What is your current state of mind?
- Stressed. I need to find ways to relax more.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My grandmother’s ring that she gave to me before she passed away. It always makes me think of her.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- In the summers, I like going to yard sales with my boyfriend. I also have girls’ days with my nieces. Those are always fun!
- What do you most dislike?
- Without a doubt, any type of berries … and snakes!
Janee Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!