- age: 57
- year of diagnosis: 2002
- survivor years: 14
- Year Breast Cancer Touched Your Life: 2002
- current city: Seattle, WA
- type of breast cancer: Infiltrating Ductal Carcinoma
- profession: Social Media Manager
- What is your idea of happiness?
- For me being happy is a state of mind, free of fear.
- When and where were you happiest?
- When I am on the water, sailing, kayaking, and on the beach.
- What is your biggest fear?
- Living sick.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My mom, dad and brother.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- How real they are.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- The ability to cure cancer.
- What is your current state of mind?
- I am peaceful.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- I have a stained-glass heart that I received from my chemo nurse.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- On the beach, having a drink and a laugh with friends.
- What do you most dislike?
- People who insert their opinions on issues that they have no idea about.
Jeanne Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!