- age: 38
- survivor years: 6 years from 1st diagnosis. 1 year from second diagnosis
- current city: Miami, FL
- type of breast cancer: Invasive ductal carcinoma
- profession: Supervisory Mission Support Specialist for Customs and Border Protection
- children: 2 (7 & 3)
- What is your idea of happiness?
- Being surrounded by peace and love.
- When and where were you happiest?
- Right here, right now.
- What is your biggest fear?
- Not fulfilling my true purpose on earth.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My husband, my mother, and my cousin who's also my best friend.
- What do you value most in your friends?
- Honest, loyalty and love.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- Deeper consciousness.
- What is your current state of mind?
- Peaceful and grateful.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My life and the beautiful people in it.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- What do you most dislike?
- Unreasonable expectations, stress and dishonesty.
- In your own words, what would you say to inspire someone facing breast cancer right now?
- Don't worry about tomorrow or your next appointment or treatment. Focus on the present and make the most of here and now.
Lynnette Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!