- age: 44
- survivor years: 2
- current city: Seattle, WA
- type of breast cancer: Triple Negative Receptor
- profession: American Airman and US Airforce officer
- What is your idea of happiness?
- Happiness is being uniquely me in my own greatness more than anything. However, happiness is also empowering others to believe they can accomplish anything, be anything and overcome anything. I can do this by example or by investing in them in many ways (one -on-one, through others, communication, etc.).
- When and where were you happiest?
- I’m happiest spending time with those I love, sharing myself and in environments that foster continuous growth.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My heroes in real life are my parents, especially my mother because she is the strongest, resilient, and loving yet most selfless person I know! Additionally, my mentors and leaders are also heroes because I’m blessed to watch and experience their genius in this beautiful life!
- What do you most value in your friends?
- I value their spirit of absolute excellence, honesty, loyalty and integrity.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- I’m blessed with many talents, but I’ve always desired to have the gift to sing. However, I’ve learned to appreciate the gift of dancing to the music of song.
- What is your current state of mind?
- My current state of mind is one of gratitude and freedom.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My most treasured possession is my life and my relationships! I love people and I love life.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- I enjoy spending most of my time reading, thinking and spending time with those I love and those I can directly influence.
- What do you most dislike?
- I dislike the spirit of arrogance and rude behavior.
- In your own words, what would you say to inspire or encourage someone facing breast cancer right now?
- To someone facing breast cancer at this very moment, I’d offer these simple words: Fight for your life! You are stronger than you think and more powerful than you know! The beauty is on the other side because after every storm the sun shall shine and you will see the rainbow! Please read the poem, “Don’t Quit!”
Felicia Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!