- age: 42
- survivor years: 8 years
- current city: Miami, FL
- type of breast cancer: Triple Negative
- profession: Lawyer
- children: 2 (8 & 3)
- What is your idea of happiness?
- Being able to do the things I love while being near to the people I love and hopefully without having to fear cancer.
- When and where were you happiest?
- Any time I’m discovering a new place while traveling with my family.
- What is your biggest fear?
- Looking back at my life and regretting the decisions I’ve made.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Doctors who save lives everyday and those who denounce injustice.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Loyalty and a good sense of humor.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- Being a skilled surgeon.
- What is your current state of mind?
- Trying to figure out what I want to do with my next 20 years of productive professional life. I’m turning 40 this year.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My grandfather’s ebony flute, a fountain pen my dad gave me when I graduated from Law School, and my passport.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- Reading and traveling.
- What do you most dislike?
- In your own words, what would you say to inspire or encourage someone facing breast cancer right now?
- Try to find the beauty in each day.
Natalia Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!