- age: 47
- year of diagnosis: 2008
- survivor years: 8 years
- current city: Miami, FL
- type of breast cancer: Triple Negative - Invasive Ductal Carcinoma - BRCA 1 carrier
- profession: Director of Grants Development. Also a freelance grant writer for local nonprofits and content contributor for Ambry Genetics - blog site.
- What is your idea of happiness?
- I read somewhere that happiness is like a butterfly. When pursued, it’s always beyond our grasp, but if you sit down quietly, it may alight upon you. Happiness for me is a combination of how satisfied I am with my life and how good I feel on a day-to-day basis … sometimes it’s the simple pleasure of a bike ride, a shared laugh with a friend, or a dip in the ocean.
- When and where were you happiest?
- A better question is when and where am I happiest … present tense. I’m happiest when I’m riding my bike or spending time with my friends or family … laughing and loving.
- What is your biggest fear?
- To get to the end of the road and look back unfulfilled or unsatisfied.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My dad. He’s the best. Anyone who knows him would say the same.
- What do you most value in your friends? .
- Genuine, accepting, trustworthy, forgiving, supportive, dependable, and humorous
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- I wish I was more creative … maybe that I could sing or draw.
- What is your current state of mind?
- Content with a splash of energy.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- I’m not very materialistic, but I really love my birds and my bike!
- How do you most like spending your time?
- My FREE time? Riding my bike and spending time with friends.
- What do you most dislike? .
- Going to medical appointments
Eve Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!