- year of diagnosis: 2014
- survivor years: 2.5 years
- current city: New York, NY
- type of breast cancer: Stage 4 breast cancer
- profession: Agency Lead (sales) for Bing
- children: 1 (3)
- What is your idea of happiness?
- Traveling with family and friends.
- When and where were you happiest?
- May 6, 2013, at the hospital – the day my son was born.
- What is your biggest fear?
- A scan coming back with new cancer.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My son. He suffered a pediatric stroke during delivery. He has overcome so many obstacles already in his 3 years.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Honesty, loyalty, humor.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- To be a superior athlete.
- What is your current state of mind?
- Calm, because I just had acupuncture.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- My engagement ring, my photos, and my fitbit.
- How do you most like spending your time?
- Playing tennis – and trying to teach my 3-year-old how to play.
- What do you most dislike?
- Clutter. I have nightmares about hoarders.
- In your own words, what would you say to inspire or encourage someone facing breast cancer right now?
- Take advice from others into consideration, but always trust your instincts.
Lauren Doesn't Have any Favorite Looks Yet!